(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Senja's card


This is the card I made for Senja's first birthday. I used a card base I had already put together, but then I sprayed it with the new SU! Smooch gold glitter spray. It is really nicely glittered! The fairy image is from the new fairy set by SU! and I colored it with chalks. The two gems cover up places where I accidentally smudged. :) The chalks are sparkly themselves, so it is a super glittery girly card!

I will try to post my new graduation "snarky" cards tomorrow!

Have a great weekend!
Anne

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I won't tell Sedd that I saw it. The small woman is going to love it and I vote clap and wave it in the air on her bday.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete