(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

random things!


I have been obsessed with the My Favorite Things loopy flower die for a few weeks.  It is 22 bucks tho, and I realized I could (easily) cut it out myself.  I cut a piece of felt 1 and 3/4 by 6 inches, then glued the long edges together.  Cut every 1/4 inch down the fold, then roll up.  It is super cute!
   

A friend asked me to make a hackey sack for her son.  (He had seen the head of a bear I made for his sister and thought it would work.)  I looked online and found an easy pattern, and made extras to put in the advent calenders!
     

This is the card I made for my sister-in-law's birth.  I had trouble with the foil and the swirl die, but I think if I backed it with paper first it would be much easier.  I also got better ideas for matting the label die on SCS for next time...  :)
      
 

Hope your week is going well!

Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment