(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

hats

I have been really weak lately. Seems like I have WAY more visitors when I am home alone...

Here are a few hats I have done lately.

This is Olli's car hat. It has three cars driving down the road, and a plane in the sky. I was inspired by this pattern: http://katesaid.wordpress.com/2007/12/01/jacobs-car-hat-pattern/
but, of course, adjusted it to my own design. And used beads for the cars and plane!
Olli did request I find a lawnmower bead/button for the grass portion.

Close up:
I made this crown hat for Sen. I know one of my nieces will want one as soon as she sees this, so I did make another larger one for her.

Have a good week,

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment