(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

nail polish review


I was really excited when I saw an ad in a magazine for Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nail polish because it claims to be the base coat, color and topcoat all in one. Talk about time saving!

Product Page Link

I also was pleased to see it is formaldehyde free, since I am allergic. Today I was out running errands with my sister and picked up a couple bottles. They are $6.50 at Wally, and NOT in the regular section (which has rows of empty slots) but on an endcap.
I tried them on my hand, where nail polish doesn't seem to last five minutes, and I will update you on the wear.

The application was great- the Calypso Blue is fab and would do great on the toes. This is two coats. The other color is one of the nudes, and I hate it. It doesn't go on evenly, so you have to keep going over it to make it even until it just is a mess. Very streaky looking.

(I shouldn't have applied to my right hand, it made it very hard to take a picture cuz I couldn't reach the button and hold the camera with my left!)

So I might return the nude shade, but would definately try another color.
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment