(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Floppy Dog and Just a Sliver

Hello!  I haven't been doing very much, due to the sinus infection and preparing for my upcoming surgery, but I have a few projects to share.

First is the Floppy Dog.  Found the pattern online and thought it would be a perfect birthday gift for my nephew who is waiting for his real dog. :)  I made some changes, of course, mainly cuz I wanted to knit everything in the round.  I hate sewing seams.  Pry would go down a needle size if I did it again- some of the stuffing wanted to show thru, luckily it is lightly stuffed for the floppy look.
  

When I was going thru the card rack I realized I mostly had man birthday cards, so I made a few generic type cards.   I love this set- the inside says "this is no day for just a sliver!"
HA!
   

Hope your week is going well!

Anne

1 comment:

  1. This dog is just too cute! My niece would absolutely love it...her two favorite things - stuffed animals and dogs! I'm a new follower...Momo sent me! I'd love for you to stop by my blog as well :)

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete