(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Last of the Many Cards

For the record, I did make at least four of each card.  Sometimes more.   Wonder if I am still at the hospital?  Pry am!

This is so cute.  It comes with the sentiment "Rolling by...." and you can pick "with a birthday hi!" or several others.  As there are lots of little boys in my life, I am sure I will find a good use for these.
   

I love this little girl.  That is why I gave her three stars.  :)
        

This is the first time I actually used the chicken soup bowl.  I wasn't sure what color chickens were, so I asked my mom, who said they are white.  When I said that was boring, she started listing off colors like crazy, so they apparently can be any color actually.  However, I ended up liking the while, altho the comb pry should be red.
        

Hope you are having a great week, and that I am recovering well!

Anne

7 comments:

  1. I like the chicken soup how cute. I am now a follower. Victoria :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute..
    Momo sent me..
    check out my blog sometime..
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Momo Sent Me"... Just poppin' in to say "Hi"... and take a look around. My first time here and a new follower... *Ü*. I'm looking forward to visiting with you often. **Lots of Hugs** Deborah
    http://www.scrappybeads.blogspot.com
    P.S. I ♥ your creativity... *Ü*!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards. Look forward to seeing more of your creations. I found you through Made by Momo's blog followers post. Following now. =)
    Sandy
    http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Checking in on you & you don't have any entries since your surgery. If you're up for visitors Friday a.m., I can stop by with Leah and magazines.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute cards. Momo sent me ( now a follower ) and I havent been blogging long. I only have one project posted so far but feel free to stop by and take a look around.

    Happy Crafing,
    Kim
    http://mycraftingcreations.com

    ReplyDelete