(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

card class time again!

So, my evil plan has been revealed.  I host these card classes just so my friends come over and hang out with me.  :)  I have been really sick and not leaving the house much for months, so I admit I haven't been able to visit any of them....

This card class we are doing a project!  I saw this on the Martha Stewart show and loved it.  All you do is draw little dots and lines in a small circle (about a quarter size works well) on a washed plain t-shirt.  (I found the half poly/half cotton Micheal's ones work really well.)  Then stretch it taut and slowly drop rubbing alcohol in the center.  It spreads out and makes fab flowers or fireworks!  Google "tye-die with Sharpies" to learn more. 

My niece did this last night, and agreed to leave it here to be the sample shirt.  She is coming back and finishing the back another day.  When you are done, and it is FULLY dry, you need to iron with a hot iron to set.
   

On to the cards:  This one uses the Sew Ribbon.  Love it!
  

This one uses Coordinations cardstock, it comes pre-embossed and you just sand it to reveal one or all of the words.  The flower is felt.
   

Easter card using my MS fringe scissors.... and the leftover gold embossed paper from last class, colored with spring inks.
  

This one uses the notebook edge die from MFT.  And a notepaper background stamp.
  

Hope you are having a great week!

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment