(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

more May Birthdays

These are for my (about to turn) 3 year old niece.

This one is for my mom to give, and also needs a custom envelope.
  

This one is for me.  Once again I forgot and made a regular A2 card, instead of the 5x7 needed to accommodate the (repurposed from a card I was given) music box.
  She loves to sing the National Anthem, and loves "Sensee Lights" as she calls the American Flag.
  

This one is for my almost 6 year old nephew.  I still need one more for him!
   Yep, those are tiny angry bird stamps (all the way from Hong Kong!) made into acrylic embellishments with my Ephipany Crafts shape studio tool.
   

Have a great weekend!

Anne

2 comments: