(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

catching up!

I made 25 wedding shower cards this week, but couldn't take a picture since my sister hasn't returned my camera yet.  Sigh.  Hopefully I will be able to buy a new one soon.  Anyone have any suggestions for easy cameras that do good indoors and in lower light?

I finished two sets of jewelry for my goddaughter.  Her birthday is in November and then it is Christmas.  I let her pick out which ones she liked.  The first was the criss cross pattern, which I already have posted.  This set has drops.  I didn't have the right size beads, but I found these great ring beads that worked when I doubled them up.
  

Next is a jamma koala with his own stuffed toy for my niece's birthday.  She is December, so I am really getting stuff done!
  

My headaches have been pretty bad, so not much working or posting.  In PT so hopefully I will be back to speed soon!

Have a great week,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment