(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

few projects

Hello!

One of my nephews is having his tonsils out next week, and I wanted to make him a small gift.  I had heard he recently told his kindie teacher that there is "NO PAPER" in his home, so I figured a book of paper would be appreciated.  It was easy to put together... I simply gathered on 8.5x11 piece of cardstock (brown), a piece of cardboard the same size as that for the back, and a piece of red cardstock that I trimmed to 4 and 3/8ths x 11.  I scored the red piece at 2 inches (going the long way) and adhered to to the brown.  Then I scored it at two inches on the opposite side (leaving the 3/8ths for the spine) and adhered the cardboard piece.  I used padding glue on the spine to hold the printer paper so he could easily remove pieces.  Add the name, and it is done.
   

What is padding, you ask? I have been asked many times, so I took a picture of the bottle.  Basically it is the glue that holds notepads together.   You can easily rip off one page at a time.  :)
     

Mom used up the last few sympathy cards this week, so I had to whip out some more.  I still laugh how stunned I was, when I first started stamping, that my friend had a WHOLE SET of sympathy verses.  Now I have several. 
  

Have a good week!

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment