(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Monday, December 28, 2009

gifts

I can't believe it- I didn't take any close up pics of Sen's doll. No one guessed what it was anyways, so that is okay. Basically it is a doll with two heads- one is tucked under the skirt, which you can flip over to expose the other doll. It is kinda creepy looking, but that was okay cuz Loy likes stuff a bit "off".

This is Sen's name frame. I made it for her because she shares a room with her brother- and it is basically decorated in hunting/hockey/toy explosion. I wanted a bit of girly in there for her.
The letters are sparkle glitter chipboard. I liked it so much I purchased a pile of chipboard letters and might make them for all the niblings birthday gifts. What kid doesn't like their own name? Julie loved it and made one for her sister. Hers came out really elegant- I would love a picture if you took one Julie!

Have a great week,
Anne

1 comment:

  1. I didn't have my camera with when we exchanged so I didn't get a pick yet. I will someday for you though. :)

    ReplyDelete