(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

winner!

First, I have some new art to put up in the beadroom.  This painting was from Ethan, and it is titled "Flowers".
This one is from Greg, and is titled "Kitty".  The frames are large, the paintings were 9x13 so I just got bigger frames and centered them.  I figure I can change out the art when I get more!
This is the get well card I made for Jodi, using my fave Cat's Pajamas Get Well set.  I got a new "punch around the page" punch for Christmas!
Today I also got a great package from Imaginisce.  I won a Garden Party package in a blog contest.
Here is the paper- 12x12 and 8x8!
These are loads of chipboard and stickers.
Stamps!
Flowers, ribbon and bling!
Can you believe what a large selection of goodies?  Thanks Imaginisce!

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment