(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Friday, February 25, 2011

flower cards!

I have been IN LOVE with the beautiful blinged out flower cards on Jacque's Joie de Vivre and All the things I love ever since I saw their blogs for the first time!  They are the reason I became obsessed with making flowers.   Recently a friend on SCS sent me some ready made flowers and bling, so I could make my version of these cards.  Of course, mine aren't as fabulous and layered, I just can't quite get them as embellished, lol.  I still think mine are fabulous tho.

I started with some TAC girls stamps and colored them with my copic and bic markers.  I am slowly getting better at coloring!  I even textured the background cardstock with my embossing folders!

This card is my fave stamp, the dancing girl.
     
  
I thought this little girl was adorable.
  
  
Of course I used my fave silver metallic chipboard.  I think I was picturing it wider in my head, but I still like how it came out.

To make these cards, I spend several days imagining and decided what to do- even before I start stamping.  I just am not able to sit down and make one.  It takes a lot of thinking. 

Have a great weekend,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment