(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Benj's birthday

It will be my BIL's birthday in a few weeks, so I made his card yesterday.  My sister said his fave colors are black and red, and as I have already moaned, there is not one sheet of red cardstock in my craft room...lol, so I ended up with a black base for the card front.  The card itself it Whipped Cream, but you can't see it.  And I had to make it to cover up the "happy birthday" music box I cut out of a card I gave my mother years ago, before I made cards.  :)  This card is 5x7, which is bigger than usual. 
  
I have trouble with "manly" cards.  I did notice in the SU! mini right now, they brag about having new manly stamp sets.  I only could count one.  And it was nautical. yawn. 
   

Hopefully he will like it.  I don't think he will get to enjoy it very long as his daughter (who is 2) adores music and will surely steal the card and claim it as her own as soon as she hears it.

Have a good weekend!

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment