(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

More Chain Maille

Wow, I have thirty followers, and as far as I can tell, none of them are related to me!  :)   In fact, I am pretty sure only one of my relatives ever checks my blog...

I am still waiting on gold ink to finish my Christmas card trials.  Then my Mom can pick hers and I can start producing.  I always end up with cards that need lots of work, because I can't seem to help trying to top the cards for the year before.  And I need two cards, one for me and one, that I make many more of, for Mom.   She picks first and I might use the loser... or might make something else for me.  :)

In the meantime, I completed another bracelet yesterday.
Here is my Criss Cross bracelet.
  

Here it is on my wrist.
   

Have a great week!

Anne

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anne!
    IKWYM about topping the Christmas cards from the prior year! ;) LOL!

    Love the pattern of this bracelet my friend! Wowzers! :)

    BTW...Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! This is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete