(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

card of the week

I have sent a number of cards lately, and am just declaring that they must be received by now. :)

First, card of the week. I made this dress card yesterday. It was a bit fiddly, and I don't like that, so I can't say I will make it again. It should come in useful with all the nieces tho. :)


Ben's birth was yesterday, so here is his card.



Thought this one was funny for Gregory.


Made this for Shari when she had to miss our girls' nite out for dance class. (No, not belly dancing, but that is the only dancing stamp I had!)


I made these for Olli and Ethan to celebrate being such nice big brothers. (Hint, hint, Olli!)


Have a great week.

Anne

1 comment: