(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Don't Let Ethie See This Post!

A few months ago, the tip of my right ring finger went numb. The neurologist said it was carpel tunnel, but it didn't bother me and I figured if/when it did I would go to hand therapy, so I just ignored it.

I have been mostly knitting since then, but yesterday I decided to make a few crochet creatures for Ethan's birth. They are quick and easy, but unfortunately, I don't think I can crochet any more. Why? The finger is now numb all the way to the first knuckle! And yes, now it does bother me. :)

I guess I am stuck to reading books and knitting until I can find a hand therapist!

The good news is the guys came out really cute.
First I made a knight.


The sword is cardboard and cardstock cut with my pirate dress-ups die.


Then I thought he needed a monster to fight.


Cool hair, hey?


Have a great week,

Anne

2 comments:

  1. They are both actually "cute"! Nice work. Work on your posture to help you CT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! Great job, Anne!!!

    ReplyDelete