(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

catching up on crochet

My quest to rule the world thru little crocheted items continues.  I am thru all the niblings now and moving on to Godchildren.  Ain't they lucky?  HA!

These aliens are for Olli.  Aren't they cute?
       

This one I made for Ethan, but it was so cute I knew Olli would want one too.  He is always trying to make yarn balls in my room.... and this is basically a yarn ball.  I actually found it impossible to crochet, I could not tell where the stitches were, so I knit it in the round instead.  Handy to be able to do both, hey?  :)  I followed the same pattern even.
   

These are for Tuna.  They are little fruit houses.
   

Each holds a little bug.  The snail goes in the pear.  (Yes, I know pears aren't usually brown.  I didn't have a nice golden yellow color so I asked mom to pick and that is what she picked.  Deal with it.)
   

Last but not least is Greg's Cyber Zombie.  I made him to remind the boys what too much screen time can do to you..... scary!
   

Have a great weekend!

Anne

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are having fun crocheting these critters.

    ReplyDelete