(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Friday, April 6, 2012

new stamps!

  I recently ordered some custom sentiment stamps from Village Impressions that I adore.  They come as a sheet of clear stamps, and you cut them out yourself.  The customer service was OUTSTANDING and they let me make as many changes and additions as I wanted before finalizing the order.  They are clear stamps, and stamp well.

Here are some snarky cards I made with the new stamps.
  
   
  

The last one I am planning on making and handing out for people to send to me.  Receiving that card would make me very happy.  And maybe even feel better.

Have a great weekend,
Anne

1 comment:

  1. Very funny...Glad I popped over from SCS..sometimes you need a custom stamp..THANK YOU for making me laugh....They do the trick..

    ReplyDelete