(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Catching up

My Auntie Mary retired this year, so I made a card to celebrate. (I asked my Mom if I could do a dancing lady, she said no, but I thought this was pretty close. hehehehe)
Inside:


This is one of the Just Because cards from Card Class. I love the new bide set from SU!
My new stamp for the back of cards! hehehe

Jodi asked me to make her some earrings with the dice charms. I picked clear crystals so she could wear them with anything.

This is the baby blanket Julie asked me to make for her, for a gift.

She wanted plain knit stitch, but the edges are garter to help stop it from rolling.

Here are Emily and D enjoying Em's name frame.
Finished Maila's name frame, but she won't be having her party for a few weeks. It is... pink and girly.

Have a great weekend!
Anne

2 comments:

  1. Love the blanket! Can't wait to gift it. And Mary's card is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your blanket. Very nice. Knitting and crocheting are a couple of the things I have on my Bucket list! Always wanted to learn how!

    ReplyDelete