(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Friday, January 21, 2011

busy week

I had a busy week.  Three doctor appointments!!  I did get new meds for the sinus infection, and think I am perhaps a little bit better.

Here is a card I made at the beginning of the week.  I am not sure what I think, it didn't com out exactly as I pictured, and I was mailing it so I couldn't do any 3-d stuff and I really wanted to.  :)


Here is Gregory's name frame.  I did the background with white cardstock and used my SU! roller to put tire tracks all over it.  His name was long, so I couldn't use any big stuff in the frame, and I decided to use some large diecuts actually on the frame itself.  I purchased them online and they were a bit bigger than I expected.


Have a great weekend!

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment