(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Butterflies!

Today SCS had a challenge to use butterflies!   WT305

This reminded me that I had purchased a MS butterfly punch that included stamps to go with the punch.  I love butterflies, and they are the symbol for Lupus Awareness, so I had to pull it out to make a card. 

First I stamped and punched six butterflies.  I thought they looked good on the light pink cardstock, but I didn't just want to scatter them across the card, that seemed a bit dull.  I was looking thru my stamp book for a nice flower or something to put in the center, when I remembered I had colored a beautiful dancing little girl a few days ago. 

I popped the butterlies up slightly so they look like they are flying.

I added a nice blingy gem to her hair!


Did you notice I only used five butterflies?  The sixth went thru my Xyron X and onto the envelope so it matches!

Simple, but pretty.

Thanks for looking,
Anne

1 comment:

  1. I think the butterflies would have been pretty even on their own, but I love them with that little girl. It's very playful.

    ReplyDelete