(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Scrapping with Jodi!

Jodi finally got to come over and scrap, so I got tons done this morning.  And lots of visiting too, of course!

Here is the card I did for each of my brothers' birthday.  They are a week apart, so they always get the same card, and Mom's always say "My #1 Son".  I do not say anything similar on mine, sorry.  :)

I did a fishing theme and finally got to use my baker's twine!  This one is brown and white.

Then I played around with some Magic Mesh (made by Minnesota Moms!) that I got from Anchor Paper after my doctor appt Thursday.  I added some flowers I cut from a strip I made with my MS deep edge punch, and a heart with scallop I had cut for an earlier project and didn't end up using.  I added some bling so I could show Jodi how the I-rock works.


After that I checked out the card rack to see what was getting low and saw I needed sympathy cards.  (Only one left!)  Funny to remember when I first started stamping I laughed that Jodi actually had a stamp SET for sympathy cards- and of course I ended up with several!
The card sketch is from Paper Therapy, pry slightly modified. I like the way they came out, I did four all mostly the same.

Happy Weekend!

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment