(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

card class

Here are the cards from this months card class.
First was a double heart wedding card. The metallic mat is actually silver, not sure why it photographed more gold. The shiny silver made it really elegant, matching the silver metallic ink on the hearts. I pictured it as "two hearts becoming one" but Loy stamped hearts all over the cardstock, ending up with about six hearts. That is the fun, seeing what others do with the pieces I provide!

Next was an embossed wedding cake, also matted in SILVER. I did the embossing ahead of time so it was easier for the card makers.
This was a cute baby card. The dragon fly has liquid glass on the wings, a really neat effect. The stamp set is "Bugs and Kisses", which is one of the first I purchased and still love.
This card I pre-stamped so the ladies could just use blender pens and chalks to color it in. The bow was a Martha Stewart clearance item. She is coming to HSN soon- watch the days Special Values for hers soon!
I also pre-embossed the baby carriage for this card. Some of the club members still have trouble with the edge punch, but I liked the way the yellow patterned paper shows off the loopy edge.
I am working on Christmas cards now, lol. But I have a great idea for a gift card holder for next card club... since it will be less than a month from my birthday!
Have a great week,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment