(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

birthday stuff

A few months ago I got a bag making kit, to make gift bags. I tried it out and realized that regular wrapping paper is too cheap and rips too easily, so I ordered some from Current, since theirs is so much thicker. Sadly today I realized I didn't purchase any BOY type paper, so Ben's gift is in... this bag.
Here is Ben's birthday card. All SU! The picture is too dark, but trees are stamped across the bottom of the background....

And the inside...
This card is pretty cool, it is a gift card holder.
See, here is the gift card! I decided I don't like the card design, when you open it the gift card flops forward and you can't see what it says....
Have a great week!
Anne

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of the stamped trees on the card! That would make a great card all on its own, even before the cool mower was added.

    ReplyDelete