(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

people

I'm finally in the mood to knit or crochet, and I don't really have anything to work on. Olli asked me several times to make him some of the little guys from the scary people book, so I finally did. I figure if he asks more than once, he must be serious. And he does love them!

Here is the devil and the knight. Olli LOVES the devil, and now wants one in every color. The tail is pretty cool I think.

Here is a Spartan.

Senja adored the guys, so I made her an amazon. Note the lack of safety eyes- not for babies! Only yarn eyes. :)
One day when I was babysitting Olli he wanted to make a paperdoll football team. (hopefully he is more careful putting on his own pants!)

Olli insisted that I make a football guy too. Luckily I convinced him that I could do mine in different colors. He was a bit traumatized by mine. Then he decided if I let him take it home, he would make his dad play with this one. :)

Tomorrow night is Card Class. I will try to take pics of the cards.

Have a great weekend,
Anne

2 comments:

  1. I love your football girl! Now that is a football outfit. We should petition the teams to change. :)

    ReplyDelete