(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Crochet and a card

I have been waiting on some packages, one of things I purchased and two of things I have WON... and I haven't been too inspired to do cards without the new stuff.  Plus I have been working on envelopes and inside verses on the million cards I made before my surgery!

Instead, I have been crocheting.  First is Medusa, whipped up in advance of the 5 year old's birthday party last Sunday. (He also got the dog, shown earlier.)  He loves monsters, so I made this a few days before the party.
   

I recently realized, after hearing about a baby shower at the last minute, the lack of dolls in my gift bin.  I made this naked baby out of a new pattern.  I am working on a second, but I made the head a bit less oval.  (and the skin more of a tan...)  I like the diaper.  :)
  

Today when I was moaning about my packages coming, I remembered I had purchased some rose ribbon before my surgery.  I dug it out and made this card. 
    

I am not sure what I think of the way I used the ribbon... I have to look at how others use that type of ribbon for some better ideas!

Have a great week!

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment