(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Monday, May 25, 2009

socks and random bag


It was Tessa's socks the somehow made me take up crochet. I tried again last week, and the diagonal lace I tried made the sock WAY too stretchy and too large. Hailey tried it on and claimed to like it tho, so I made the second sock and handed them over to her.
(Note to any sock knitters- do not use this pattern!)

I will try yet again with a different lace pattern for T.


I also finished this crocheted purse yesterday. I started with a pattern from a book, but the single crochet was too slow and drove me crazy. I started doing a holey double crochet (adapted from the scarves.) and then when I decided it was big enough I added extra stitches between the double crochets so it ruffled out. I did NOT crochet the drawstring tho- I did a knit i-cord for that. I think it came out very cute, for a little girl, my target recipient.



This view is looking inside- with Hailey's socks inside. :)


Hope you have a great week,



Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment