(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

tassels and another bag

I have had beaded tassels on the fan pulls in my bedroom for several years. The constant tugging has loosened many of the fringes, and they are looking pretty sad.


I decided to try crochet tassels instead. These are much.... fluffier. :) I am going to see how much of the yarn starts to pull out from the tugging. We shall see.....




I also finished another purse. This one uses brass bangles as the handles. You can carry it or hang it off your wrist. (It is actually royal purple. Don't know why my camera does some colors poorly.)

Have a great day,
Anne

1 comment:

  1. Those tassels are so fun and funky! And the purse turned out really cool. Awesome work, Anne!

    ReplyDelete