(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

beard hats

Doug sent me a picture of a hat that included a beard this week, and asked if I could make him one. I made the hat out of bulky yarn, just a simple rib pattern. For the beard I crocheted with a cool fuzzy/hairy yarn I had purchased on sale from Crafts Direct. Of course Dad wanted one too when he saw Doug's! I had Dad try it on to get the beard placement right and he decided to go without the mustache, for the Amish look.

Here they are together:

Doug's Hat: Dad's hat:


The beards were pretty quick to make, and easy to add onto any hat you might have. I think these are perfect for Minnesota winters- very very warm!!
Have a good week,
Anne

2 comments:

  1. Love them, Anne! They make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.
    beardowear

    ReplyDelete