(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Olli's Turtle

Olli wanted this turtle the moment he saw it in my new crochet toys book.
The turtle lays eggs.

Here she is- two eggs haven't hatched yet!

Close up of hatchlings, on still partly in the eggshell.

Here is one of the baby turtles.

I actually used the eggs from the baby chicks I made for Gregory. The turtle had "broken" shells, which actually were just half shells. O loved the chicks that went in and out of the shells, so I knew he would prefer to have baby turtles that could be put back into the "whole" egg again.

All the eggs and turtles fit back into Mom Turtle, which is great for cleaning up!
Anne




No comments:

Post a Comment