(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Card Class

Here are the cards we made at this month's card class. It was a fun night, both Tuna and Marina were there to help entertain us, and the snacks Meg, Jodi and Loy brought were great.

We did all birthday cards this month. This the mower card, the inside says "And many mower!"

This set was from my monthly card kit club. The inside says "You're a classic!"
I wanted something different, so I did a center open card, using the new Aviary set from SU! Somehow even tho we stamped the silver cage first, then the bird, the bars stayed "on top". I think the silver ink took longer to dry, so it transferred to the bird stamp instead of the blue ink to the silver ink.
This was the most complicated, from the first monthly club kit. Not everyone had the patience to cut out the flowers, but those who did ended up with a beautiful card.
This is a gift card holder. I chose an ice cream theme so it could be used for anyone.
The inside. I did suggest everyone else make it turned so it opens the other way, with the gift card on the top as you open it. I just didn't think of it at the time. I had the card bases all put together before class started.
Hope you like the cards!

Have a great week,
Anne

1 comment: