(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Monday, August 8, 2011

crackle, crackle, crackle

Last week I was talking to my sisters and nieces and found out we are all obsessed with crackle nail polish.  I looked for it when I was on a med run to Walmart, but while they had a nice display, it had yet to be filled.  So the next day when I was on drugstore.com buying soap, and realized if I spend a little more I would get free shipping (always a trick to get you to spend more...) I did a search for crackle polish and found Opi Shatter.   I purchased the silver, and it arrived this very morning.

I started with two coats of my fave nail polish, Sally Hansen Complete Manicure.  I love this polish- two coats and you are done, no top or bottom coat needed!  And it wears great. (I also like the brush- makes it easier to do the dominate hand.)

The left hand I did in Calypso blue, then the silver shatter.
   

The right hand was in fuchsia.
  

Isn't it cool?  Julie wants to try it over black.  I don't have black, but I do have a super dark navy that would look sweet.

One tip- re-dip the brush in between nails when doing the shatter.  It shatters fast, and you want a  nice thick coat on.  :)

have a great week!

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment