(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Friday, August 5, 2011

sketch challenge

I made this card for my niece, who confidently told her dad that I would go to her hockey games, when he  teasingly told her that her family would be attending her older brother's games instead.  I used the sketch from My Favorite Things.  The paper is all SU!, so is the flower.  The pom pom trim is from the craft store... I dunno who made it!  The stamp was from My Heart Stamps for You but I am still angry with them because they sent me the wrong stamp once and didn't send the one I ordered like they promised.  I wouldn't have cared except I already had the one they sent...
   

Have a good weekend!

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment