(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Monday, August 1, 2011

cards!

Well, I have decided the intense stomach pain I have had for the last month isn't going away, so I will have to live with it.  In this spirit, I started to crochet again today. 

On Saturday, my friend Jodi came over to scrap, and I actually made some cards for the August birthdays.


This says Celebrate if you can't read it.  :)  The ribbon band is sequins.
   

Maybe I should have done the treasure chest black, but I didn't think of adding the gold coins until I had already stamped and assembled the card.  
  

Have a good week.  I am off for some kidney testing tomorrow.  Should be interesting, I haven't done this before.

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment