(Parental Discretion Advised)

Legal Disclaimer: All content is simply my opinion and cannot be used to sue anyone.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

meds and quarters

Happy Tuesday!

Ethan came over this morning and did the Wal-mite drug run with us. Couldn't get two of them- Ruth told me there was 12, but I only had 10 when I got home. Don't blame her tho, she has the loop too! HA! One the pharm accidentally deleted and then found when I called to see why I didn't get it, the other the new insurance needs prior authorization for. Then my fam doctor called me to say another one they gave me for the month but they need authorization for any more. He wanted to know what I tried before settling on it.... I said I have been on it for ten years, I have no idea! So we shall see if the new insurance will let me take them!

State Quarters-
Mom still needs Maine, Alaska, Arizona, Kansas and Florida if anyone has them!

Julie is spying on me. Hmmm.... reading the posts before I post!

Have a great day,
Anne

1 comment:

  1. I'll keep my eyes out for the quarters.

    Ugh. Insurance is a headache, hey? Hope you get it figured out.

    ReplyDelete